Make Shift Knob So Burning in the Night

Jakarta - The LED lights is one of my favorite parts because of its compact, energy efficient and can be applied in a variety of creations.

I imagine if I made ​​the car shift knob is illuminated on the panel, seemed to be fun.

Incidentally my car shift knob panel can be removed and transparent in the white paper, so fit for this fun project.

The idea is, I will use Ultrabright blue LEDs, strung together with a series of 1 kilo ohm resistor.

I connect the LED circuit with dusk lights, dusk so when the lights turned on, along with lights in the dashboard panel, this LED also lights up. So also when headlights on.

  The next step is to open my shift knob, and then puncture the top with a first panel off shift knob. LED I enter from below.
 I try to turn on at dark, the light is quite bright.
 When finished, my back panel shiftknob rapihkan it.
 Time to take action, as this is Illuminated Shift knob look homemade.
 Based on my observations, not all shiftknob on other vehicles made ​​like this.
Hopefully this article can be a source of inspiration or idea to be developed further and more creative.

Happy creating!


 (source : us.oto.detik.com)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit STIMIK AMIKOM YOGYAKARTA

Total Pageviews

free counters